In Edvard Greig's Footsteps
Edvard Grieg’s take on Norwegian folk music in his own compositions brought the music of Norway to international consciousness – we invite you to follow in his footsteps.
Edvard Grieg composed a large number of works that are among the most frequently performed in Norwegian music culture. Now, follow in the footsteps of the famous Norwegian composer - from Opus XVI and Troldhaugen in Bergen to Ullensvang and the composer's cabin in beautiful Hardanger…
Seeing, and hearing, is believing on this thoroughly exclusive Grieg experience.
- 1 night at Opus XVI
- 1 night at Hotel Ullensvang
- 2 breakfasts
- 1 3-course dinner at Opus XVI
- 1 3-course dinner at Hotel Ullensvang
- Entrance ticket to Troldhaugen
- Audio guided tour in Grieg footsteps in Lofthus