Our Junior Suites offer just that little bit more of everything.
A sumptuous suite, only more compact and comfortable. And every Junior Suite offers a balcony with a stunning view of the fjord and Folgefonna glacier.
We have a limited number of pet friendly rooms available. The charge is an additional NOK 200 per night. The rooms has to be pre-booked by calling us (53 67 00 00) or emailing us (email@example.com).
Terms & Conditions
- Pets should not be left alone in the room for long periods of time
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel garden or in common areas (e.g. restaurant)
- Pets must have their own beds and may not use the hotel furniture
- Housekeeping has to be scheduled in the reception
- Pet owners must ensure that any complaints regarding behaviour or noise is adhered to, and failure to follow the terms when booking can result in the hotel cancelling the stay without compensation
Our Junior Suites at a glance:
- Average room size is 40 square metres
- All standard rooms have a flatscreen TV; free WiFi; bath or shower; hair dryer; bathrobe and slippers; minibar
- Balcony as standard
You want spectacular views? Then choose between the mountains or fjord, in a room where luxury comes as standard.
Rest assured – comfort comes first in a spacious room with a mountain view. What more could you want?
Superior interiors, with views to match. Plus every Superior Room features a balcony, with a view of either the fjord or Folgefonna glacier.
Choose between standard 4-bed family rooms looking towards the apple garden or the fjord. Decisions, decisions.
Wake up to the stunning views of the fjord and Folgefonna Glacier – every day of your stay. Check in to our two-room suite and check out a vista like no other.
Located in one of the hotel’s towers, on the top floor, is our largest suite – the Hardinger Suite. And with a top floor location, you get a view to match.
Whether you're with friends or the family, you've all the room you need to make your getaway more unforgettable.