How to find us
WHERE ON EARTH (does such tranquillity exist)?
With its mesmerising Northern Lights, phenomenal fjords and mountains that rise steeply out of crystal clear lakes – Norway is known for its dramatic beauty. It may prove tough terrain once you’re here, but getting here couldn’t be easier or more enthralling. First though, find us on Google maps.
- From Bergen by car (149 km): 2 – 2.5 hrs
- From Haugesund by car (170 km): 2.5 – 3 hrs
- From Stavanger by car (220 km): 3.5 – 4 hrs (incl. 1 ferry)
- From Oslo by car (380 km): 5.5 – 6 hrs (via Geilo or Haukeli)
- Closest airport: Bergen Flesland BGO (149 km)
- Closest railway station: Voss (50 km) – 50 min by car
By Public Transport
- From Bergen by bus/boat: Bus to Norheimsund, The boat “Teisten” to Lofthus (Summer season)
- From Bergen by train/bus: Train to Voss, bus to Lofthus