Pet Friendly Rooms
Terms and Conditions
- Pets should not be left alone in the room for long periods of time
- Pets are now allowed in the hotel garden or in common areas (e.g. restaurant)
- Pets must have their own beds and may not use the hotel furniture
- Housekeeping has to be scheduled in the reception
- Pet owners must ensure that any complaints regarding behaviour or noise is adhered to, and failure to follow the terms when booking can result in the hotel cancelling the stay without compensation.