local flavours - served by the local producers
Just take a short walk from the hotel reception and you'll be able to join in on a cider tasting at a local cider farm!
From orchard to bottle - how it's done
One of our lovely cider producing neighbours will pick you up in the reception at the stated time and take you through the orchards, talking about the production as well as the local history and practises, before taking you to the tasting area (indoor or outdoor, depending on the weather) and offering a tasting of 4 different ciders. And don't worry, you can buy both cider and juice from the cider farm shop after the tasting.
- Tickets cost NOK 435 per person (non-refundable after 19:30 the day before)
- From January to the 5th of May: every Saturday at 16:00
- From the 9th of May to the 17th of August: Monday through Saturday at 17:00
- From the 18th of August to December: every Saturday at 16:00*
- The tasting and trip takes around 90 minutes from start to finish
- How to book?
- Non-alcoholic options available on request
* Subject to change