local flavours - served by the local producers
From Monday to Saturday during the summer months, you can join in on a cider tasting at a local cider farm!
From orchard to bottle - how it's done
One of our lovely cider producing neighbours will pick you up in the reception at 17:00 and take you through the orchards, talking about the production, history and practises, before taking you to the tasting area (indoor or outdoor, depending on the weather) and offering a tasting of 4 different ciders. And don't worry, you can buy both cider and juice from the cider farm shop after the tasting.
- The tasting and trip takes around 60-90 minutes from start to finish
- It starts at 17:00 Monday to Saturday, no tasting on Sundays
- Pre-booking required, at the latest by 19:30 the day before by contacting reception during your stay, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets cost NOK 435 per person (non-refundable after 19:30 the day before)
- Non-alcoholic options available on request