Delightful rooms suitable for dogs
We know that travelling companions come in all shapes and sizes, and some of us prefer travelling with a four legged friend. Our dog-friendly rooms are a great option when travelling with your dog, and we're happy to make this a little easier.
- Dog friendly rooms must be pre-booked either by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on +47 53 67 00 00
- Dog friendly rooms has an additional charge of NOK 200 per night per room
- Dogs must not be left alone in the room for long periods of time
- Dogs are not allowed in the hotel garden or in common areas (e.g. restaurant)
- Dogs must have their own beds and may not use the hotel furniture
- Housekeeping has to be scheduled in the reception
- Dog owners must ensure that any complaints regarding behaviour or noise is adhered to, and failure to follow the terms when booking can result in the hotel cancelling the stay without compensation.