A lofty experience
Climb the steps used by the construction workers when building the Tyssedal Hydroelectric Powerplant - which established Odda and Hardanger as an industrial centre
Start the trip with a visit to the hydroelectric power museum and learn about the why, the how and the results of the incredible effort put in over 100 years ago is still benefitting the region today. After the visit, you begin your ascend up the many steps, following the penstock up the mountainside in Tyssedal, with increasing stunning views the further you climb.
- Museum tour with historical film session showing the industry development of the area
- Professional Guide, Storyteller & Motivator carrying safety and first aid-equipment
- Information about local nature and history
- All necessary climbing gear
- Photos from the best viewpoints on Via Ferrata