Fjord cruise to Vøringsfossen waterfall and the Norwegian nature centre hardanger.
Board a spectacular Hardanger fjord cruise, visit the Norwegian Nature Centre and experience the dramatic Vøringsfossen Waterfall with just 1 return ticket from Lofthus.
Experience 2 of the main attractions in Western Norway with this unique ticket from GoFjords. Board the fjord cruise departing from Lofthus, sailing underneath the iconic Hardanger Bridge to the picturesque village of Eidfjord.
From the pier in Eidfjord, board an electric sightseeing bus, which takes you to the Norwegian Nature Centre Hardanger, where you get to experience their amazing exhibitions and their unique panoramic film.
The trip then continues up the winding roads to the Vøringsfossen Waterfalls, where you get to experience the landscape up close by crossing the new footbridge. The waterfall is one of the most prominent in Scandinavia, and with its 182 metre drop, thunderous sound and amazing mountainside framing, it is truly a sight to behold and an experience to remember.
The bus then takes you back down to the Eidfjord pier, where the boat sets sail for Lofthus, making it back to the hotel for dinner.
Tickets can be purchased in the reception, or by clicking the link below.
- 10:15 - departure from Lofthus pier (by the supermarket)
- 11:45 - arrival in Eidfjord and transfer to bus
- 12:00 - arrival at Norwegian Nature Centre Hardanger
- 13:30 - departure for Vøringsfossen waterfall
- 13:45 - arrival Vøringsfossen waterfall
- 14:40 - return to Eidfjord
- 15:25 - fjord cruise to Lofthus
- 17:00 - arrival Lofthus
- The duration of the trip is just under 7 hours
- There is no food and drink included in the ticket
- All transport from Lofthus to the waterfalls and back is included
- Tickets must be pre-purchased, either in the reception or online
- The hotel is not the organiser of this tour, and can't issue refunds, change tickets etc. this needs to be done by GoFjords